<body>

page 19: bankai: the royal jester plays his hand.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
mused @ 1:51 AM

Times are strange
We got a free upgrade for
snakes on a plane.
Fuck 'em, I don't care.
Bought the cheap champagne,
we're going down in flames, hey.

Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.
Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.
Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.
Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.

So kiss me goodbye.
Honey, I'm gonna make it out alive.
So kiss me goodbye.
I can see the venom in their eyes.
Goodbye.

It's time to fly,
to make the skies align
with the serpentine
lounging in their suits and ties.
Watch the horse parade
for the price of fame, hey.

Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.
Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.
Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.
Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.

So kiss me goodbye.
Honey I'm gonna make it out alive
So kiss me goodbye.
I can see the venom in their eyes
So kiss me goodbye.
Honey, I'm gonna make it out alive
So kiss me goodbye.
I can see the venom in their eyes
Goodbye.

Ladies and gentlemen
These snakes are slitherin'
with dollar signs in they eyes
with tongues so reptilian
This industry's venomous
with cold-blooded sentiment
No need for nervousness
It's just a little turbulence.

So kiss me goodbye.
Honey I'm make it out alive
So kiss me goodbye.
I can see the venom in their eyes

So kiss me goodbye.
Honey, I'm gonna make it out alive
So kiss me goodbye.
I can see the venom in their eyes
Goodbye.

Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.
Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring.
Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.
Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.

We seem to be losing altitude
at an alarming pace
From Midtown to downtown
Snakes on a blog
I suggest you grab your ankles
and kiss your ass goodbye.

Labels:


(0) Comments


who

d.jkr
shps:tms:tjc:safmpc:
wkwsci:sdsu
music.sleep.think

references

Family
amelia
aaron
amanda

School
liyana
pamy
ruiqi
sarah
terence
weili
chang
jin
kristle
yin heng
jinhe
the bachormee store


Friends
cat
steve
siyuan
peng siang
jon ang
andrew
debbie
khai yan
fuda


footnotes



the chapters past

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009


spotlight

music
sojourn
singapore
school life
advertising
life in general
critical thinking
random ramblings
hypothetical thoughts